วันเสาร์ที่ 12 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

WOMEN'S BAG AND FASHION SHOWWW







MY JOURNAL : week #2
On 5th June, 2010


OPEN....OPEN....OPEN.............OPEN BAG! "What are in women's bags? " activity. I think it's a good activity. Because it made me know that there are many cause to buy something. It same case, product in my bag, most of products I bought it because I WANT and BEAUTIFUL . But there are other factors brought me to buy it. Such as low price, in-trend, brand name, etc. Moreover, in each bag have different stlye of owner.
Now I have business brand in my head. That is "BLYTHE DOLL"
woooow







On 7th June, 2010

Aj. Kob opened class with FASION SHOW by my friends about 8 persons. Amazingly, all my friends really like a super model. They presented their product were very good.This is begin class that made everybody were so fun and me too. Besides, I learnt about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needy.

Finally, The fashion show was so fun and made me happy.





2 ความคิดเห็น: