วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

JOURNAL #5

My journal : #5

Tuesday 22th June, 2010

Today Aj. Gob told that everyone have to the topic is "LETTER OF INVITATION FOR PROFESSIONAL COMENTS" for friends who is the boss of other brand to recommend. Besides, blog ower need to recomend to other blog too. Importantly, we have to write in formal language. Moreover, recommender pretended to be a "BLOG POLICE" so I must check about color, front, focus, white space, unity and balance.
WoOoW!! It really sounds interested. This made me felt that I'll be a real recomender and the boss. I hope that I can do it good.
Thursday 24th June, 2010


Today there are a big project is "ROLE PLAY"for this class but it just preparation. Aj. Gob told that we have to show about introducing employee to other people in the first time of work. It sounds excited for me and my friends.
From excitement or haven't time we have started to think about concept, planning and practice in a day after the end of this class.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น